Day OFF Carson City, NV & Gardnerville, NV
– Great pumpkin pancakes for breakfast!
– Spoke to a fantastic 5th grade class today at Gardnerville Elementary (Thanks Ella for inviting us!)
– Enjoyed the local Gardnerville museum.
– LOVED our ‘gift’ lunch from Cafe Girasole – SUCH amazing food – a must stop!
– Spent afternoon in Carson City, NV
– Had a great dinner w/Dillwith family home
& finished the evening w/a meet & greet at local Gardnerville Starbucks (Thanks Jen!!)
Pictures from today:
Video while entering Carson City, NV from Day 213:
Ahhhhhh, heading to bed to get good rest as we climb Spooner Summit & enjoy our LAST day walking in Nevada!!!
Cheers for now,
THANK YOU Dillwith family for taking care of us!