14 miles today – 2972 miles total!
Sonoma, CA – Petaluma, CA
Rain followed us throughout the day as we moved West into beautiful Petaluma, CA. The rich greens in the grasses coupled w/vibrant grape vineyards made the occasional down pour of rain light & easy.
I really enjoyed my time today w/local friends:
- a wonderful breakfast and farewell to Donna Campbell
- a great day of walking w/Leina Chung
- quality time w/Chris Barnett
- a very special dinner w/Winters, CA hosts Valerie & Michael Whitworth (and grandson Sam).
- & a BIG THANK YOU to our hosts for tonight: Payette & JC of Petaluma!
A few pictures from the day:
CLICK HERE for details on our Homecoming Arrival into San Francisco!